Whether you are performing medical credentialing services internally, or are dissatisfied with your current outsourced credentialing services, we can help. Our approach is organized, collaborative, communicative, and consistent. Our service lines are performed by experienced revenue cycle professionals that are experienced with payer requirements, physician relations, and professional customer service. We establish relationships with payer contract representatives from the payers and work on behalf of you and your management teams.
What can you expect with Quadris Team Payer Credentialing?
- Expedited engagement
- Thorough project management including:
- Document gathering
- Implementation schedule
- Timely follow up
- Timely responses to client inquiries
- Complete documentation
- Professional communication with physicians, client teams, and executive management
- Organized tracking and reporting
Credentialing / Payer Enrollment Services
- Dedicated staff and account manager assigned to each project-Implementation
- Ongoing tracking and communication-
- Assistance with physician onboarding and communication
- New payer applications
- Ongoing payer recredentialing, expirations, etc.
- Management of credentialing and enrollment platforms, i.e. CAQH, PECOS, etc.
- Group and individual enrollment
- Assistance with license, DEA, CLIA applications
- Payer fee schedule tracking and evaluation
- Ongoing management of alerts for document and payer recredentialing, expirations, etc.
- Collaborate with claims and accounts receivable teams regarding denials for provider credentialing issues
- All assigned resources are on shore, employed Quadris Team staff
- Review of contract terms, negotiations, and fee schedules
If you’re in the healthcare industry, we’d love to discuss how our unique solutions can help solve your revenue challenges. Contact us for a complimentary, no-obligation consultation. Call 480-688-0584.