Innovative Services to Move Your Business Forward
At Quadris Team, our Mission is to provide our healthcare finance partners with a product that outperforms the industry standards in Revenue Cycle Management (RCM). We provide services that reflect our guiding principles of integrity, quality, technology innovation, and value by being agile and dedicated to exceeding your expectations.
We are a values-driven organization, focused on people, processes, and technology. We apply a client-centered approach to all engagements, understanding that to be truly successful, the mission must be focused on the client experience while at the same time providing affordable, high-quality healthcare services.
- Think differently and introduce new ideas.
- Focus attention on customer service.
- Build strong, authentic relationships with our clients by demonstrating intent, honesty, integrity, and respect.
- Be accountable and perform exceptional, high-quality work.
- Be observant of our work and ask why, do the research and problem solve.
Quadris Team uses a blend of virtual staffing, proprietary software, rich client diagnostics, and accountability-focused pricing to provide clients with a full range of cost-efficient Accounts Receivable Management, Health Information Management, Medical Credentialing, and other specialized services. Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation.
Remote A/R Management for Hospitals and Physicians
Our executive leadership team has hands-on experience in hospital and physician revenue cycle management, payer/insurance credentialing, project management, consulting, revenue cycle operational assessments, technology solutions, interim leadership, and more. Our client-focused teams offer proven methods to stabilize revenue streams and maximize recovery strategies at each step in the process. We accept small, medium, and large medical billing projects, whether short-term or long-term contracts. Our approach to partnering with our clients includes a comprehensive assessment, an evaluation of your current workflow, and a detailed project plan for all contracted services.
Areas Of Expertise
- Hospital and Physician Revenue Cycle Management
- Healthcare Insurance Accounts Receivables
- Physician Payer Insurance Credentialing
- Coding and Auditing Services
- Project Management & Consulting
- Technology Solutions – Proprietary Workflow Management
- Staffing the Work Queues for Referrals, A/R, Denials, Scheduling, Authorizations
- Pre-registration for both Hospitals and Physicians
- Human Resources (HR) Consulting and Recruiting